- Responsible for accounts receivable and collection function
- Perform reconciliation and settlement with commercial brokers and insurers
- Responsible for checking reports and journals
- Perform month end closing of accounts receivable
- Assist in system testing and other accounting related projects
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate and/or ACCA/HKICPA student member, preferably with insurance industry exposure and/or audit background
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please send your CV and expected salary to Sherry Guan at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
|Job ref no.||CT3118794-01#0001|
ABCI Insurance established in 1995 as wholly-owned subsidiary insurance company of the Agricultural Bank of China, we are a licensed Hong Kong general insurance company with paid up capital of HKD 500 million and specializing in general insurance business and providing broking services.
Our main businesses include: Fire Insurance, Property All Risks Insurance, Money Insurance, Marine Hull Insurance, Burglary Insurance, Marine Cargo Insurance (marine, land, and aviation transportation), Motor Insurance, Employees’ Compensation Insurance, Products Liability Insurance, Contractors’ All Risks Insurance, Travel Insurance, Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, Domestic Helper Insurance, Business Interruption Insurance and so on. We devote high quality, professional insurance services.