Review and establish the policies and procedures in respect of liquidity risk and interest rate risk monitoring in compliance with the guidelines of HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual. Assist in the formulation of capital management system for assessing the capital adequacy of the bank in relation to its overall risk profile in accordance with the requirements of Basel III.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or related disciplines; preferably with professional qualification in CFA / FRM;
- At least 1 year banking experience in capital management / liquidity / interest rate risk management for banking book;
- Candidate with experience in interest rate risk management or capital management will be considered in first priority;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III IRRBBor Basel III CAR or Basel III LCR and relevant HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; Proven analytical skills in forecasting and modeling; independent and possession of good problem-solving ability;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in SAS / ALM system and Oracle application is highly preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with more experience will be considered as Financial Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.