Assist in preparing financial budget and financial analysis reports to senior management for planning and decision-making. Participate in developing and enhancing management information systems such as internal transfer pricing, cost allocation and profitability analyzing, to facilitate the building of an effective financial management in achieving the financial goals of the bank.
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 3 years relevant banking experience;
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Sound knowledge in Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.