- Assist to oversee the Front Office operation
- Build up and maintain close relationship with key clients/regular guests
- Develop, organize and conduct training programs
- Drive team goals to meet the targets
- Manage the performance and development of staff
- At least 5 years of working experience in Front Office operations in a supervisory/management capacity in a hotel
- Degree/ Diploma holder in hotel management or related disciplines
- Possess good communication skills with either the client and the co-workers
- Knowledge of Opera operating system
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Putonghua an added advantage
We offer attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. Please send your resume and salary expectation to:
Human Resources & Administration Department
33 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Email : [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax to : 3692 2127
Candidates who have not been invited for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Job ref no.||AFOM/EHC/012019 (CT3119128-01#0013)|
Asia Standard Hotel Group Ltd owns and operates deluxe hotels under the "Empire" branding. The Group owns four hotels in Hong Kong and one in Vancouver, Canada, which are all conveniently located in shopping districts and close to business convention centres. In addition to hotel operations, the Group also operates a travel agency in Hong Kong.
Your Career Empowered, Enriched and Ensured
The hotel group is evolving with times and trends of global customers’ travel needs and expectations and we are always looking for the right talents. At the Empire Hotels, you will be Empowered to be able to fully utilize your skills. Your specialized experience will be Enriched by organized, regular on-the-job trainings, and your professional development and career expressway can be Ensured.
Explore the exciting opportunities on offer at the Empire Hotels Group and be a part of our dedicated and professional teams.