- Analyze, review & approve the accounts and related credit transactions of the assigned corporate portfolio within the delegated authority.
- Uphold the bank’s risk appetite and underwriting standards, follow through the compliance requirements as well as the rules and regulations laid down by the regulators.
- Sponsor the credit risks of assigned portfolio in the Credit Committee.
- Advise marketing units for sizeable and complex transactions, or make recommendation to the Credit Committee.
- Sponsor the new product groups for development of new general banking products.
- Review credit and legal documentation in relation to extended credit facilities.
- Proactively provide response to and communicate with on-site examiners of HKMA and the Bank’s external auditors.
- Participate in the early alert committee to identify and resolve accounts with warning signals.
- Work closely with other internal parties in risk infrastructure development and regulatory reporting.
- Follow through the required account strategies laid down by Credit Committee.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks to be assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- With professional Qualification : CPA, CFA, etc.
- Minimum 10 years’ credit risk management and credit approval experience gained in sizeable banks.
- Good leadership and management skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good spoken English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your CV in MS Word format with current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] and/or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] and copy to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.