• Responsible for check in and check out procedures in an efficient way.
• Assist in front desk operations and online booking reservation.
• Handle guest enquiries and response to their needs in a professional manner.
• Maintain guest relationship to achieve high level of guest satisfaction.
• Conduct room inspection and patrol to ensure hostel ambience is clean and tidy.
• Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Form 5 or above, Certificate in Hospitality Management or related disciplines.
• Customer-oriented, well-organized with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese including Putonghua, knowledge of other language is an advantage.
• Proficiency in Windows applications and internet.
• Immediate available is preferred.
• Fresh graduates are also welcome.
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, New World Facilities Management Company Limited, Room 706, 7/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or through email.
For details of our company, please visit website http://www.nwfm.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.
|Job ref no.||CT3110912-01#0092|
Established in 2009, New World Facilities Management Company Ltd. (“NWFM") is the management company of Youth Square. Located in the proximity of MTR Chai Wan Station, Youth Square strives to become the focal point of Hong Kong’s territory wide youth development activities.
Youth Square adopted an innovative spatial design to reflect a new generation’s identity. Youth Square comprises a wide range of facilities such as theatre, studio, multi-purpose area, hostel, retail shops and offices.
NWFM is inviting candidates with the right calibre to join our team.