- Deliver all technical aspects of hardware schematic capture and PCB board layout (proof of concept through production and warranty analysis).
- Lead project planning, status reporting, team engagement, project risk visualization and mitigation plan for the hardware design
- Establish statement of work for contract manufacturers for prototypes and production support, while maintaining excellent working relationships with key contacts at all hardware suppliers
- Lead Failure Mode Avoidance (including all aspects of FMEA process) to ensure quality of the hardware design
- Establish a forward-looking hardware roadmap focused on complexity reduction and a robust sourcing strategy
- Collaborate with the in-vehicle infotainment software team to support hardware bring-up and testing
- Degree holder in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Over 5 years relevant experience in Hardware design, preferable in automotive hardware design experience
- Good knowledge of electronic hardware design,experience with Altium Designer, EAGLE schematic capture and PCB layout
- Experience with Automotive serial bus communication HW CAN, LIN
- Proficient in English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interest in this position, please send your resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.