- To assist the Hotel Manager in day to day operation of the hotel
- To assist in maximizing sales and profits of hotel
- To increase operational productivity and maintain high level of service
- To render clerical support and perform administration duties, when necessary,
- To communicate and coordinate with all parties concerned, both internally
and externally, in an efficient & effective manner.
- Diploma or degree in ‘Hotel / Hospitality Management’ or equivalent;
- Possessing hands-on experience in similar capacity for at least 2 years,
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Putonghua,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Self-driven, result-oriented and well-organized,
- Familiar with hotel reservation and proficiency in PC is important.
6 days work per week, standard benefits including MPF, medical insurance, double pay and incentive scheme.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Personal data collected will be used solely for recruitment & employment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||20180420AHM (CT3114843-01#6104)|
We are a boutique hotel with about 80 rooms near Tsimshatsui MTR station. Our holding company is a publicly-listed company in Hong Kong with diversified business in properties & finance, stock brokerage, hotel development & management, and manufacturing. We are committed to 'Quality Products, Excellent Services and Customer's Satisfaction' and are seeking for high caliber candidate to join our Hotel operation.