The applicant will report to the Human Resources Manager and assist in all-round personnel and office administration functions.
• Responsible for payroll management and handling employer's return , upkeeping attendance records, leave records, medical claims, updating personnel data, etc.
• Assist in handling recruitment process such as job-ad posting, arrangement of interviews,verification of candidate's qualifications, etc.
• Assist in all round office administration including but not limited to procurement of office equipments and office supplies, filing, office equipments maintenance, and , stationeries and pantry’s supplies etc.
• Assist in organizing company events such as annual dinner, Christmas party and other ad-hoc events
• Associate Degree or above in Human Resources & Administration or relevant disciplines
• 2 years' relevant experience in Human Resources is preferable
• Self-motivated, proactive, analytical and independent
• Able to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadline
• Willing to take up challenges with “Can-do" attitude
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Power Point , Chinese Word Processing and HRMS
• Immediate available is highly preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR & Admin Officer or HR & Admin Assistant.
To apply, please send resume stating availability, present and expected salary by pressing Apply Now below.
|Job ref no.||CT3117447-01#0010|
(a member company of Bonds Group of Companies)
A well-established real estate and hotel development group (“the Group") with a diversified portfolio of residential, commercial and hotel properties. Looking for a suitable candidate with strong sense of commitment to work to apply for the following position: