• The incumbent will assist the Assistant Manager to perform HR and Administration functions for local and oversea staffs
• Perform full range of Compensation and Benefits function for Hong Kong and liaison offices, including payroll administration, staff movement, employee benefits administration, taxation, visa application & relocation as well as HR agreements and contract.
• Maintain and update the HR system, employee personnel files and records
• Participate in various HR annual exercises such as annual salary review, performance appraisal, insurance renewal, etc.
• University Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
• At least 3 years work experience in Human Resources functions specialized in C&B in multi-national companies
• Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF Regulations, China Labor Law and other HR related ordinances and regulations
• Strong numerical sense and accounting concepts
• Self-motivated to drive for excellent service
• Well organized, proactive and able to work under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Visio, Excel, Words, Powerpoint and well versed with HR system - Reckon is highly preferred
• Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English. Putonghua is a plus
• Willing to travel to our factory at Hui Yang, Guangdong
• Immediately available is preferred
We offer 5-days work, career prospects and attractive package to the right candidate. If you would like to take the challenge to stretch your ability, please send your CV with current salary and expected salary by click the Apply Now button as below.
(We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#3630|
Eastern Asia Technology (HK) Ltd is the subsidiary of EASTECH Holding Ltd. A leading manufacturer specialized in acoustics, electronics, hardware, software and system engineering.The EASTECH group of companies currently have approximately 4,200 employees. We have the acoustics research facilities at Denmark and China which integrated with our world-class technical competence, manufacturing model, software and electronics R&D resources to deliver the total value-added solutions to the most discerning and top-tier brands customers in the market.
EASTECH Holding Ltd is publicly listed on the main board of Taiwan Stock Exchange. Additional information is available at www.eastech.com
We sincerely invite qualified and energetic candidates to join our team.