• Lead a team to provide quality and efficient HR services to achieve business goals.
• Passion to engage team members in the recruitment, talent development and learning culture.
• Strengthen effective working relationship with team members and departments/ business units in HK and China.
• Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
• 5 years' or above solid all round HR experience
• Customer-oriented, multi-tasking ability and strong in problem solving
• A reliable and independent HR professional to comply with the Employment Ordinance and related legislations
• Excellent communication skills with strong leadership
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resource Manager.
We offer attractive salary to the right candidates. Please send full resume and expected salary to: The Human Resource Department, Room 704, Kodak House II, 321 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong, fax to 2960 4023 or email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Please mark job reference on application letter.
|Job ref no.||HRM (CT3118011-01#0409)|