- Lead the team to provide full spectrum of HR and administrative services for internal and external parties.
- Oversee office administration including procurement, repair and maintenance etc.
- Handle full spectrum of HR duties including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance appraisal, staff training & development, and staff relations.
- On-going review and formulation of HR and administration policies & procedures.
- Monitor payroll and benefits administration and prepare reports regularly.
- Responsible for the implementation and running of the HR system.
- Handle ad hoc projects when required.
- Direct report to the director of the company.
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration or related disciplines.
- 5+ years’ HR Generalist experiences of which 3 years at managerial level.
- Strong experience in compensation & benefits is highly preferred.
- A hands-on leader with strong can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Proactive, responsible, and detail-oriented team player with positive work attitude
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance.
- IMMEDIATE AVAILALBE is highly preferred
Office location: Kowloon Bay
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospect to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with present & EXPECTED SALARY, AND AVAILABILITY to our Human Resources & Administration Department by "Clicking Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.