Support HR and business data analysis. Prepare HR analytical and strategic planning report and projects. Handle all round human resources function including human resources strategy and analysis, recruitment, compensation and benefit, training and development.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines with at least 3 years relevant experience, preferable with experience in handling PRC related HR issue in banking/ financial institution (Candidate with IANG visa are welcomed.);
- Sounded knowledge in Chinese reporting writing;
- Strong analytical and organization skills with strategic mindset, able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Proactive team player with excellent communication skills;
- Familiar with statutory and compliance requirements including Employment Ordinance and other relevant laws and regulations for Hong Kong and PRC;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite especially in Excel and Access;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a must.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.