- Participate in full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits management, training and development, performance management and employee relations for the group's operation in Hong Kong and China.
- Play a focal role to build employee and organization excellence for designated business units to meet current and future business needs and enquiries in line with the company growth strategy
- Partner with senior management in implementing workforce planning, HR compliance, and organizational development plan
- Review and formulate various HR policies and procedures and to ensure their implementations are in full compliance to both internal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the various HR monthly activities including payroll and management reports are handled in a quality and timely manner
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the annual budget and operation plan for all HR activities
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- University Degree or above with at least 6 years HR management experience
- Possess solid experience gained in sizeable number of employees in services industry with operation in China and Hong Kong
- Well versed with Hong Kong / PRC Labour Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other HR related legislation
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good communication, customer services and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, quality-driver, resourceful and a team player
- Strong leadership, good organizing and planning abilities
- Able to handle multiple tasks independently and effectively
Free Shuttle Bus will be provided:
Route 1. Nam Cheong > Kennedy Town > Cyberport 2
Route 2. Lam Tin > Quarry Bay > Cyberport 2
Route 3. Cyberport 2 > Kennedy Town > Nam Cheong > Tai Wai
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
- Annual Leave 12-18 days
- Birthday Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Full Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Notebook Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Examination Time-off
- Graduation Time-off
- Free Shuttle Bus (Cyberport Office)
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies International Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website https://www.ctil.com/ .
More job openings in our C&T group can be viewed in our website https://careers.ctil.com/index.php?page=en_Job+Openings.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.