- Degree holder in Human Resources / Hospitality Management
- With knowledge / experience in Hospitality industry would be an advantage
- Pleasant and outgoing with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant)
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume to Human Resources Department, Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Drive, Hunghom, Hong Kong or fax to 3160 6960 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
|Job ref no.||HPME-110902 (CT3113799-01#0906)|