The incumbent will be responsible for providing support to full spectrum of HR functions.
- Provide support in payroll management and benefits administration
- Assist in HR policy formulation and administration
- Assist in maintaining and updating employee record in HR system
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines
- Experience in payroll management is preferred
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and HR related regulations in HK
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office including Chinese word-processing
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and detail-mined
Interested parties please send application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] by 24 May 2018.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.
|Job ref no.||AHRO-SSP (CT3111810-01#0017)|