- Handle design drawings, design documentation & presentation work including concept design and development, construction drawing, materials sourcing and selection
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, contractors, vendors and project team members for the assigned project to ensure project effectiveness and competition
- Complete routine and special tasks as assigned by superiors
- Diploma or above in Architecture / Interior Design or related discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years solid working experience in all phases of design & documentation in interiors projects; hospitality a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Photoshop (Sketch-up, 3-D, InDesign a plus)
- Good conceptual design, detailed working drawing and presentation skills
- Good communication in both spoken & written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Able to meet tight schedule, handle multiple tasks and work independently with good communication and organization skills
- Team orientated, responsible, self-motivated and creative
- Position would be offered depends on experiences
- Available immediately is highly preferred
- Double Pay
- Banking Holidays
- Medical Scheme, I nsurance, MPF etc.
- OT Transportation & Meal Allowance etc.
- Working Hour: 09:30-18:00 (5 Days Work)
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team in CCD, please send your full resume (please provide PROJECT LIST on your CV for reference; you may attach job reference, drawings, layout, rendering etc. if possible ) and also with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website at www.ccd.com.hk.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.