• Assist Manager on IT budget preparing, infrastructure planning, development and implementation of IT related policy
• Maintain necessary documents and reports for audit purpose
• Monitor IT Equipment procurement and inventory
• Setup and monitor IT operations
• Maintain the IT knowledge base
• Liaise with software vendors and hardware suppliers for infrastructure setup, maintenance, enhancement and incidents handling
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 8 years’ relevant work experience (preferred in MNC)
• Experienced in logistics industry or office relocation
• Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and quality oriented
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Japanese is a definite advantage
• Detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• San Po Kong (with free shuttle to Diamond Hill MTR station)
• Attractive salary, incentive, medical and training benefits.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with expected salary and available date.
** All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3115213-01#0258|
|Require to Travel||
Yamato Group is Japan’s largest door to door delivery service company. Its wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd., is introducing the quality services TA-Q-BIN and logistics’ solutions to the local communities. The Company is looking to recruit qualified and high calibre candidates who wish to develop their career in the industry for the following position: