This ship management firm is searching for an Assistant L&D Manager with excellent communication skills to support their rapid growing business and bring insight to their L&D e-learning platform. Experience in e-learning platform in sizable firms and strong IT skills are highly preferred.
Our client is a multinational company which provides end-to-end maritime services to clients across the globe for over a century, they value digitalization and aim to utilize latest technology to deliver better services.
- Handle full-cycle of staff learning & development at all levels
- Manage e-learning system and course materials; track attendance record
- Bring insight to company's L&D policies and assist in designing training modules that suit current business needs
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for planning and implementing training courses; close communication with service vendors
- Deliver and facilitate training, including induction and Train-the-Trainer sessions
- Consolidate post-training evaluation survey results, anaylse data and revamp training courses
- Be a consultant to internal staff and solve their L&D enquiries
- Bachelor in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of L&D experience in large multinational firms
- Excellent spoken & written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- IT skills in Photoshop and video editing software are preferred
- Outstanding presentation, interpersonal and coordination skills
- Attractive benefit package
- Medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Global exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tianne Kwok on +852 3602 2452.