- Responsible for ensuring effective training is in place to enable the achievement of desired business results and monitor the daily operation of all Human Resources functions in the company.
- Identify the training needs, design, and deliver in-house training programs for frontline & backend staff in HK & China to support the business objectives
- Conduct classroom and field training to frontline staff on product knowledge, upselling technique, customer service and management skills in accordance with the Company’s objectives
- Conduct regular visits to business units to ensure the execution of frontline talent development
- Prepare and update training materials and tools periodically
- Evaluate training programs to facilitate continuous improvement of training deliverables
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Training & Development or related discipline
- At least 6 years of training experience in which 3 years at supervisory level, preferably from hospitality industry, with Food & Beverage training experience will be an advantage
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering sales, service and soft skills training programs
- Strong passion in training & development
- People-oriented, self-motivated and with good business acumen
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Occasional travel is required
We offer 5-day and comprehensive package with fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to
All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT_LC_ALDM (CT3115975-01#0016)|
|Require to Travel||
About GR8 Leisure Concept Limited
Founded in 2004, GR8 Leisure Concept is an innovative hospitality group that owns and manages a portfolio of nine brands, consisting of hotels, restaurants, and bars across Hong Kong and China. The Luxe Manor, a surrealism-inspired boutique hotel located in Tsim Sha Tsui, was the first designer boutique hotel in Hong Kong. The property is home to the city’s first authentic Nordic restaurant, FINDS, led by celebrity chef Jaakko Sorsa, and Dada Bar + Lounge, a contemporary variety club creatively reminiscent of the elusive Dada art movement. Also in Hong Kong is the group’s charming beachside café, Cafe Roma, which boasts a premium spot by Tung Wan Beach in Ma Wan. Hotel Soul is the group’s second hotel venture located in Suzhou, China, and is the region’s first boutique hotel. The hotel features continental restaurant Brasserie 101, the hotel’s signature Chinese restaurant Ying Fook Court, multifunctional banquet venue Ying Fook Heen, and the hotel’s latest concept, Bar Soul, which brings a unique blend of retro and industrial elements to Hotel Soul.
For more details, please visit www.gr8lc.com.