Role & Responsibilities:
- the review, drafting and negotiation of a variety of commercial contracts and other legal documents related to the company and affiliated companies’ businesses;
- providing legal and compliance advice to internal business colleagues and function leaders on legal issues generally, including the legal / contractual implications of commercial business decisions (i.e. business / legal counselling and common sense advising), and compliance related issues;
- identifying liability exposure and providing commercial-orientated solutions to manage and reduce risk;
- analyzing new and changing laws and regulations to ensure the company business activities comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- guiding and leading legal team members in Asia;
- coordinating with counterparts in sister companies, Mercer , Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman Group legal teams in the Asia Pacific region and assist with sister company legal matters as and when needed;
- interacting and coordinating with external counsel for the company, affiliated companies’, as well as liaising with external counsel for adverse parties;
- assist with compliance reporting, company secretarial matters, mergers and acquisitions and any special projects as and when needed.
Attractive remuneration and incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
Job applications should be sent in confidence with details in education, working history and salary expectation to the Human Resources Manager or by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.marsh.com/hk
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and be used only for employment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#7452|
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue of US$13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Guy Carpenter, a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer, a leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman, a leader in management consulting. Follow Marsh on Twitter, @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube.