Reporting to the Senior Life Support Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing subordinates to ensure efficient, safe, cost control operations of the Life Support Systems and equipment including but not limited to pump, chiller & other temperature control equipment, mechanical/chemical/biological filtration, seawater supply and central control and monitoring system, control & monitoring, disinfection equipment and other animal related equipment and system. He/she will also assist to develop/analyze manpower deployment and process control.
- Degree in Applied Science & Environmental Science/ Studies or related technical discipline
- With at least 6 years’ experience of which 1.5 years at supervisory level
- Able to work under high pressure, work independently and be a good team player
- Understand the inter-relationship between animal health and life support equipment is advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Life Support Operations Technical Officer
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0240|
|Require to Travel||