- Responsible to the Manager for the upkeeping and supervision of the Electrical & Mechanical Section, Electronic Section and Property Management Section
- Supervise the improvement projects, including office renovation, facility and system upgrading
- Ensure all operations equipment are serviced and maintained regularly according to set standard and specifications. Plan and execute an efficient programme to carry out the work in conjunction with other departments
- Arrange equipment stoppage for servicing and repair by agreeing an optimum schedule
- Analyze all equipment faults and recommend corrective actions to the Manager
- Review spare parts inventory level and make adjustments to ensure adequate spare and tools supplies to meet maintenance requirements
- Ensure safety standards are met by the staff whilst at work
- Supervise staff of Electrical & Mechanical Section, Electronic Section and Property Management Section to ensure the achievement of the highest performance standards
- Monitor the warranty support of the contractor and report all deficiencies to the Manager
- Ensure all maintenance programmes are cost-effective
- Analyze energy consumption pattern in the Terminal and recommend improvement and energy saving programme to the Manager
- Upkeep all building facilities/utilities and cleanliness in all Terminal premises
- Degree holder in interior design, architecture, building services, electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 8 years’ engineering experience with at least 3 years’ at supervisory level
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Familiar with local regulations and E&M standards
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.