- Responsible for the overall monitoring and supervision of all security services and the maintenance of a highly proficient security standard in the Terminal
- Enforce the established security procedures and ensure the security requirements of the Hong Kong Aviation Security Programme (HKASP) are achieved and maintained
- Ensure the laid down requirements of Hactl Rules and Regulations on security are properly complied with by both staff and other terminal users
- Responsible for the overall monitoring and supervision of security contractors' performance so as to maintain a highly proficient standard of security services in the Terminal
- Maintain and update Hactl Security Services Contracts, security procedures manual, Hactl Tenant Restricted Area Security Programme and relevant Government regulations
- Carry out thorough investigation on all irregular cases relating to Hactl operations and make recommendations for immediate rectification and continuous improvement
- Communicate and coordinate with Government departments and organizations associated with Hactl business on any security related policies and procedures
- Matriculated or above
- Minimum 7 years' experience in airlines operation, air cargo security, aviation security or commercial security services, of which 3 years should be at supervisory level
- Knowledge of air cargo operation, IATA, TSA, ICAO standards is an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Sound knowledge of PC software applications including MS Word, Excel and Power Point
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.