- Design and implement promotional campaigns and marketing events to achieve the objectives set under the company's marketing strategies;
- Analyze the business portfolio and customer behavior to identify opportunities in maximizing customer profitability;
- Derive pre-campaign analysis and post-campaign evaluation to support budgeting and program evaluation.
- Manage the end-to-end marketing process from campaign design, negotiation with external and internal parties, marketing collaterals development, campaign logistics, budgeting, gift-fulfilment process, to post-campaign monitoring and support.
- University degree preferably in Business and Marketing;
- 5-7 years experience, preferably in insurance or financial product marketing;
- Experience in data mining and campaign management, from planning to implementation is preferred;
- Strong analytical, project management, copy writing and event planning skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Creative, good team player, organized and attentive to details, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer
For any query, pls call Ms. Wan at 23120060 or Apply Now