Geek+ leads the technology revolution, by applying advanced robotics and AI technologies to realize high-flexibility and intelligent logistics automation solution. We are always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our company. We understand the value of our people and we strive to constantly satisfy their needs.
We are now seeking for an Assistant Manager, Account Management to join our team. Are you someone who is driven by curiosity, craves a good challenge? Join us and be part of this exciting adventure!
About the role
- Plan, execute and follow up after-sales activities to achieve company service standard
- Build, sustain and manage relationship with customers at all levels
- Lead after-sales regular meeting and coordinate internal departments to fulfil customer concern in a timely manner
- Work close with Customer Care Team and Engineering Team for case tracing and provide direction to suit customer needs
- Lead and coordinate customer complaint cases and queries, divert cases to related function teams and prepare service report to customer
- Review the current operation and working with the manager fine-tuning current processes to streamline and enhance the customer experience
- Proactively liaise with different levels and function teams to ensure operation runs smoothly
- Ensure constant clear communication with distributors, service partners and customers
- Act as backup to support Customer Care Team operation if necessary (Shift duty may require), to feedback customer enquiry
- Perform other duties assigned by team manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in any business-related discipline
- 5 years of working experience in key account/ corporate account management, MNC handling experience would be an absolute advantage
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven experience to manage huge size corporation customers would be a plus
- Solid leadership and coordination capability to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Willing to learn, detail-oriented and open-minded
- Self-motivated, hard-working and independent
- High flexibility to suit overseas customers operation hours
- Less experience will be considered as Executive, Key Account Management
What we offer
- Five-day work week
- Young and energetic work culture with regional exposure
- Cozy office environment with light refreshments
- Double pay & attractive performance bonus
- Medical and dental benefits and insurance
- 14 to 21 days Annual Leave
- Convenient work location: KCC
If your qualifications, experience, and aspirations match our requirements, please send your resume with your current and expected salary to us.
All information and materials submitted to Geek+ will remain strictly confidential and be treated for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.