Reporting to the Senior Manager (Budget & Administration), the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To organise social, recreational and employee engagement activities in the Power Station
- To coordinate and arrange logistics for visits to the Power Station and Lamma Winds, and guide visitors
- To supervise the day-to-day operation of a licensed canteen
- To ensure the smooth management and operation of facilities including the Visitor Centre, Conference Rooms, and typhoon dormitories
- University degree in Business Administration, Language, Communications or related disciplines with at least Grade D or equivalent in English and Chinese Language in HKAL or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in event organisation or administrative work, 5 years of which in a supervisory capacity
- Proficient in PC application such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Chinese word-processing
- Knowledge of document control conforming to the requirements of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua), both spoken and written
Candidates with less relevant qualification and/or experience may be considered for the position of Senior Officer (Administration).
Working Location: Lamma Island, transportation to be provided.