• Monitor, guide and support the airfreight operations to ensure quality services are delivered to customers
• Build a strong operational customer relationship and understand the customers organization (structure, processes and requirements) at Country Level
• Ensure operational excellence delivered for assigned global key accounts such as event updates, order due alerts, customer’s KPIs, data quality and EDI transmission
Who we are looking for
• Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain is preferable
• 6 years relevant experiences in Air Freight industry, supervisory experience in Customer Services or Operations
• Proficiency with Excel
• Forklift license holder will be an advantage
• Immediate available is preferred
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Attn: Ms Winnie Cheng.)
|Job ref no.||CT3118712-01#0023|
Allegro (HK) Ltd.
Allegro (HK) Ltd. was established in 2005, and we have been striving to provide our customers the best marketing strategies which includes human resources, marketing management, promotion and sales services. We have expanded our business in China and overseas. We aim to provide innovative and professional marketing strategies, manpower management and publicity programs for the customers all around the world.We provides different types of human resources services and we have a professional team to provide you with one-stop marketing and promotional services, so you can go beyond time constraints.