The incumbent will be responsible for planning and execution of marketing campaigns, events and digital marketing strategies for the destination brand promotion of Discovery Bay.
- Be responsible for planning and leading the team in the execution of marketing/brand campaigns and destination events.
- In-charge of social media planning and execution of online campaigns, including digital marketing strategies, online advertising as well supervise daily website maintenance.
- Supervises the production of all marketing collaterals as well as evaluating the performance of each promotional project
- Lead and organise media/ KOL events and pitch media exposure opportunities.
- Manage the execution of photo/video-shooting projects to ensure deliverables align with company’s direction and standards
- Work closely with the team, agencies and tenants for promoting the retail complexes and the destination, especially the signature mega destination events in Discovery Bay.
- Prepare market intelligence and marketing campaign review reports, and identify insights, new marketing opportunities and make appropriate recommendations to achieve business objectives.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
- University graduate with major in Marketing, PR, advertising or related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant working experience preferably in digital marketing/retail industries/media agencies/ event organising
- Well experience in brand-building promotion, copywriting, digital and social media marketing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese/Mandarin
- Strong media relations, creative, mature, meticulous team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- WhatsApp – 6845 7015
- Fax – 2987 9665