The incumbent will assist for the building services design and construction of the assigned new and/or asset enhancement projects. He or she will liaise, supervise, and monitor the inspection of the building services design, procurement, installation, and testing & commissioning activities from design to completion through handover to different departments until expiry of defect liability period of construction contracts.
- Monitor all building services related activities for new and asset enhancement projects of residential or commercial buildings;
- Manage the assigned projects ensuring timely completion within pre-determined budgets and that the projects are in compliance with relevant specifications and government regulations;
- Prepare the procurement of consultancy services and works contracts with cost control team;
- Work closely with consultants and contractors for design and construction matters; and
- Monitor the site progress and management of works quality with construction management team.
- Degree in Engineering / Building Services or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience with property developers or consultant firms;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill;
- Good Command in English and Chinese;
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently; and
- Strong sense of responsibility and ‘Can Do’ attitude
Working Location: Sheung Wan
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. Appointment and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com ;
- WhatsApp – 6845 7015
- Fax – 2987 9665