Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Business Admininstration.
In this role, you will
- Deliver efficient and high level secretarial, administrative and personal assistance to the HSBC Asia Pacific Finance COO.
- Reporting directly to the HSBC Asia Pacific Finance COO, the job holder will be expected to work independently on often sensitive and complex work in accordance with HSBC Asia Pacific Finance COO's direction and complying with the Bank's standard practices.
- Support event logistics and all administrative activities as instructed, including but not exclusive to calendar management, business trips and meeting arrangements, coordinating and dealing with other Personal Assistants in the Group, managing meetings with external parties
- Provide administrative support to the HSBC Asia Pacific Finance COO team.
- Serves internal and external stakeholders courteously and sincerely with a friendly and helpful manner.
- Focuses on delivery and satisfy internal and external stakeholders needs on time.
- Maintains good working relationships with superiors, peers and colleagues within own and in other departments.
- Cooperates with colleagues within own and in other departments to solve problems.
- Provide back up support to other Personal Assistant in Finance.
- Seeks ways to continuously improve service, productivity and quality of work.
- Develops logical, practical and acceptable solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Extensive experience supporting, communicating with, and providing personal assistance to senior level management, with proven ability to demonstrate absolute integrity, as well as having the ability to appreciate sensitivity of issues.
- Mature, skilful and reliable when handling confidential documents.
- Patient and flexible in liaising with various parties both internally and externally.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua in order to interact with peoples regionally and globally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000B12X
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited