MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manage internal and external IT Solution Providers to build, integrate and deliver Information System and Technology
- to ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established AXA's project, resources and
- Manage full project lifecycle using Project Management know-hows
- Manage client's & key stakeholders expectation
- To ensure the final project performance meet or exceed agreed standard
- The role of the Roles & Responsibilities would cover the following key areas:
- Keeping track on the project schedule, and identify/manage the critical path of the project.
- Reviewing the project deliverables e.g. Business Requirement Specification, Technical Specification, Testing Plan &Cases, etc.
- Keep up-to-date on general enterprise software development approaches and technologies
- Work closely with application developers, business analysts, infrastructure specialists, etc. to develop new software features
- Complete assigned tasks on time, to the standard required to ensure project success and to meet business objectives
- Accountable for delivering application solution to meet agreed baseline estimate
- Ensure application solution meet AXA's policies, standards and quality requirement.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University graduate preferably in IT, Business Studies, Project Management or other related disciplines
- 10+ years' working experience; 5+ years' experience with IT discipline
- Experience in solution delivery. Preferably in insurance & financial services field.
- Experience in project management, and a proven track record of implementing medium to large-scale applications
- Experience in manage and co-ordinate delivery resources from multiple teams, onshore and offshore, in-house and vendor
You are good at:
- Solving problem and taking on challenges and finding innovative solution
- Working and communicating with different people
- Deliver your idea in a concrete way
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- Interested in insurance products, operation process, and related application systems
- Dare to take ownership