Being socially responsible is important to us. Our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) are essential to the success of our business and demonstrates our values in action.
You will work in partnership with our people to further develop and embed CSR and I&D into our business.
- Initiate and implement CSR and I&D regional and local activities, working with other functions, CSR committees and I&D councils locally and nationally
- Be the overall liaison for KPMG’s I&D initiatives
- Work closely with both Internal and External Communications team to develop and manage various communication platforms
- Liaise, support and advice the team on different communications needs, such as writing messages and updates for the Firm’s internet, the CSR intranet portal, CSR Newsletter and social media platforms
- Launch, monitor, and manage staff voluntary CSR activities
- Assist in managing the KPMG Foundation, review letters of inquiry and provide recommendations for funding
- Provide CSR and I&D related staff training and orientation
- Support overall CSR and I&D strategic planning and employee involvement programme
- Carry out due diligence work with existing and potential NGO partners in HK, Macau and China
- Travel to all our regions to lead some national volunteer activities
- A degree holder with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience and strong passion to develop a career with CSR and I&D
- Solid experience in communication, event organisation and project management
- Good commend of Excel to assist with the annual carbon audit project
- Exceptional writing, editing and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Exposure in video and publication productions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player and comfortable working with people from all walks of life
- Be passionate about and aware of global, national and local issues
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||139465BR (CT3117920-01#0054)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.