- University graduate or equivalent
- 10 years or above relevant sales & marketing experience in electronic related company would be an advantage
- Familiar with MS office, Excel, PowerPoint and 中文輸入法
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing travel to China
- Immediately available is preferred
- Supervise a small team to perform sales coordination and daily operation works
- Manage customer supply chain, including forecast estimation and PSI management
- Achieve assigned sales targets and objectives
- Maintain relationship with valuable customers
- Develop new business where opportunities occur
- Responsible for a good planning and implementation to achieve customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Prepare management report, budget and forecast
As a Family-Friendly Employer, we offer attractive remuneration package including:
- 5 days work
- OT allowance
- Monthly traffic allowance
- Extra company holidays
- Medical insurance including spouse & children
- Half-yearly performance bonus
- Year end double pay
Interested parties please send your full CV with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now’.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.