- Report to Senior Sales Manager
- Lead the team to perform all Reservation, Indoor Sales and Customer Enquiry matters
- Support Senior Sales Manager to formulate and execute pricing, sales and capacity distribution policy to optimise revenue
- Coordinate with Sales Team and HQ for new products/services
- Support Sales and Section Administrative works
- Bachelor’s degree holder is preferred
- 5 years Airline Cargo Reservations experience, in which at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong business acumen, confident, self-motivated and detail-minded
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under limited supervision
- Good analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication ability with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office application
We offer competitive salary and fringe benefit including transportation allowance, medical insurance to successful candidate. Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salary to Administration Department by email.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within three weeks may consider their applications not successful.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and for recruitment only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.