- In charge of data acquisition and management functions
- Research and support algorithm development
- Suggest and train internal users on using data to achieve business goals
- Work with internal stakeholders to execute ad hoc analytics projects and present findings
- Support development of dashboard
- Degree or above in Statistics, Information Management, Mathematics, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of data analytics and / or data mining experience, preferably gained from an online business
- Proficient in MS Excel, Google Analytics and other business intelligence software with strong numerical and analytical sense
- Good understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Experience in predictive modelling a definite advantage
*Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager, Data Analytic
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via: https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05769544-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||DA-IET (CT3118011-01#0286)|