- Perform and analyze demand and supply plan to ensure order fulfilment; forecast accuracy
- Manage a team of shipping operation for whole order processing from purchase to sales
- Proactively optimize and monitor inventory level to ensure distribution of stocks and to avoid SLOB for mill and local warehouse
- Work closely with local Sales & Marketing team also HQ to fulfil demand and products requirement
- Liaise with internal and external parties to maintain a smooth operation of supply chain system
- Perform monthly review on the inventory’s situation, production capacity/constraints; forecast accuracy ratio
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities as required
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your application with current & expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now" .
- University degree with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience of which 2 years in supervisor level
- Proven experience in demand planning and supply chain management in retail / FMCG industry. Experience in working with manufacturers in mainland China and relevant import/logistics procedures is a definite advantage.
- Sound knowledge of using SAP system and proficient in EXCEL / WORD / PPT software
- Proactive, independent, with strong problem-solving skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Manager, Demand Planning and Logistics.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose. Our Company is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.