Our Clients cordially invite your job applications for the subject vacancies.
Job Descriptions :
- assume full profit & loss responsibility for the Fire Services Engineering business of the Company
- Reviewing & formulating the strategies in developing the Company's FS businesses, encompassing fire protection products sales, new build & fit-out projects and repair & maintenance services.
- nurture & maintain a competent workforce in operating the FS business and supporting its future growth
Job Requirements :
- degree in fire engineering or equivalent
- preferably a chartered engineer in FS or Electrical Engineering
- over 5 years' experience in fire service engineering with a sizeable organisation
- previous experience in new build / fit-out / maintenance services and preferably with also product sales exposure
- some experience in other engineering disciplines eg BS or Electrical is an added advantage
- strong communication skills in both English & Chinese
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6646|
ENGTAL Search Consultant is a professional search and recruitment agency. Our team possesses a wide range of expertise in various industries. We provide with high quality executive search and recruitment services to our clients. Our clientele covers but not limited to multinational companies, listed companies, manufacturers, professional firms, etc.