• Responsible for the overall planning and execution of the internal audit process;
• Perform audit checking in accordance with regulations and guidelines relating to AML / KYC, and Code of Conduct for Licensed Persons, and operating procedures
• Identify internal control weakness and risk exposure;
• Report audit findings and issues to senior management with recommendation of remedial actions
• Follow-up to ensure remedial recommendations are implemented, and outcome is satisfactory
• Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned by Department Head of Audit Department
• Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines;
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in financial industry, securities firm or banking;
• Strong understanding of control and risk management concepts;
• Independent, self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Proficiency with MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
• Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested party, please submit your detailed resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Welcome to visit our website: http://www.bsgroup.com.hk/ for more information.
|Job ref no.||CT3115733-01#0004|
Bright Smart Securities Int'l (HK) Ltd is a subsidiary of publicly listed company, Bright Smart Securities & Commodities Group Limited (Stock Code: 1428.hk). The Group is a fast growing securities brokerage group focusing primarily on providing online brokerage services which cover securities, futures and options in Hong Kong as well as global financial products, margin and IPO financings etc. To cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for a high caliber talent to join us in the following position:-