The Corporate Services – Mobility team has been sharing the duties of delivering IT solutions, and providing mobile application solutions for meeting and exceeding public expectations and internal demand from user departments. The team needs to fill the vacancy responsible for leading requirements collection, technical evolution, quality management, project management, vendor management and deployment of mobile applications, including AA's flagship app “My Flight".
• Plan, direct and monitor the performance of the implementation team of the mobile applications, including external contractors, according to project objectives and milestones to achieve timely and precise delivery. Alert senior management of potential project risks and provide workarounds
• Assess user's system requirement, conduct feasibility studies, determine appropriate solutions and authorise system designs
• Define project scope and schedule to achieve optimal utilisation of available budget and resources
• Establish IT Systems policies, procedures and support standard to be executed by supporting staff for both normal and contingency conditions
• Provide instructions and expert advice to first level support staff to ensure smooth system operations
• Develop new interfaces with business partners and the airport community to attain their business objectives and improve efficiency of passenger services related airport operations
• Conduct implementation evaluation and promote the use of information technology by keeping abreast of leading edge IT development and its potential value to IT Systems users in achieving their business and operational objectives
• Initiate architecture studies based on business requirements and available technologies
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines, with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in systems development and project management
• Substantial experience and knowledge in project development, mobile application implementation, JEE application delivery, and Internet and cloud technology, preferably in the aviation industry
• Possession of professional certifications in software development / project management is preferred
• Sound experience in stakeholder and vendor management
• Ability to assume a technical / consultant leadership role for the team
• Self-motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong business acumen and teamwork mindset
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English. Fluency in Mandarin is preferred
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing date: 24 May 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||(Ref: ITD18-0083-02) (CT3114536-01#0151)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.