Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Customer Value Management, candidate is responsible for:
- Identity business opportunities by performing the in-depth analysis for increasing the customer value through improved targeting and customer experience among various channels
- Manage the team member to work closely with business and channel teams on campaign management including campaign design and evaluation.
- Lead the team to compile MIS business tracking reports
- Work experience in Credit Card business is preferred but with knowledge in other banking products will also consider.
- University graduate with major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, statistics, quantitative analysis, information systems or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis in financial services industry or Minimum 2 years MIS experience in the financial services industry
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages is a plus
- Experienced in campaign management, data analysis and other analytical techniques
- Knowledge in SAS programming
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases and MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.