Our client is an Asset Management company with operations in HK & PRC. Due to business expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR candidate to join the team in H.K.
- Perform full spectrum of HR function including recruitment, C & B, employee relations, etc
- Develop staff policy for Top Management review
- Administer staff compensation and benefits including payroll, medical benefits , salary review, tax filing, MPF contributions, etc
- Maintain good staff relations by organising staff activities & resolving staff issues and grievances
- Arrangement of performance appraisal exercise
- Introduce best HR practices to the organization
- Coordinate any staff training as and when required
- Support Management on any HR ad-hoc tasks
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience preferably as HR generalist
- Well-versed with employment ordinance and other HR regulations
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Interested candidate(s) please send in your full resume, stating current and expected salary, and availability in Word Document format to us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.