Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
As an individual contributor in the OPEX team in Finance, you are required to support the team with various tasks as below:
- Responsible for vendor payment, staff reimbursement, fixed asset, intercompany billing, cost allocation, OPEX reporting and etc.
- Review the works prepared by teammates
- Being able to provide guidance and coaching to teammates
- Handle queries from other departments / users regarding vendor payment, staff reimbursement and etc.
- Participate in various projects, e.g. Oracle enhancement and workflow enhancement
- Make sure the Group policies on Business Expense are adhered to
- Support audit, internal control review, and etc.
- Help on ad hoc tasks/projects when required
- Degree holder in Accounting with HKICPA or equivalent qualification preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant accounting experience
- Able to meet deadlines and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Able to work under pressure with problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Work well within the department and other stakeholders in the Company as a team
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.