Our client, a Japanese Credit Company is now looking for a high caliber candidate to join their team:
- Integrated management of various types of risks under enterprise risk management framework
- Analyze and monitor Key Risk Indicators, prepare reports, and devise improvement plans
- Work with various departments to implement Self Control Risk-Assessment processes. Consolidate results and assist in on-going improvement in overall risk management
- Conduct investigation on incidents in relation to operational risk, system risk, etc.
- Evaluate scope of impact, conduct root cause analyst and devise preventive measures
- Provide support in Risk Management Committee related matters, including agenda, minutes, and reporting to top management
- Manage the data of CCTV system of all branches. Handle requests for retrieving data in accordance with the company's regulation
- Degree holder or other relevant qualifications
- At least 5 years experience in either risk management, quality management project management, operation control, or data security management
- Experience in payment card industry is advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please send us your resume in MS Word/PDF format in English. All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for recruitment purpose.
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical & Dental I nsurance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.