The incumbent leads the back office administrative teams in supporting the business growth of the healthcare business unit.
- Develop back office administrative workflow and leverage the manpower to support both dental and medical businesses
- Lead client servicing and call center team to support the frontline dental business operation and to ensure the enrollment and billing process is accurate with the finance and accounting team
- Manage the ad hoc/new project for the clinics such as renovation, tenancy renewal, cost saving project etc.
- Manage the ISO examination and as a key coordinator with the clinic and dental directors
- As the key coordinator and prepare the document support for the application of the facilities license
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with minimum of 6 years' sales, marketing or key account management experiences in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Service industry
- Good team player, reliable and multi-tasking
- Strong organizing and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Working location: Tsuen Wan
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application – Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/HKR International Limited) to complete the online application form;
- Email – Send your detailed resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Whatsapp – 5987 0673;
- Fax – 2902 2510