KPMG IT services help the organization to adopt technology solutions by leveraging with existing technology while also exploring the opportunities presented by cloud computing, mobile devices and other emerging technologies, in turn facilitates delivery of professional service and values to our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic System and Solution Architect in our project team to support the fast-growing business. The position is a hands-on technical and solution delivery role.
- Participate in solution implementation of application deployments into public and private clouds hosting platform
- Work with the team to identify technical problems, perform root cause analysis, formulate solutions and execute the plan; estimate scope and timelines; partner with other teams to drive solutions over the line
- Manage competing priorities in a fast moving enterprise and thrive in a complex environment while adapting to a constantly changing environment
- Ensure operations related activities are performed in compliance with company standards and regulations include ISO27001
- Provide support and operation solutions to national operation centre
- Bachelor’s degree, with a major in IT or other relevant disciplines
- 3+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure field with at least 2 years’ experience in hosting platform support include Windows Server / Linux / VMWare.
- Good Knowledge with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams, Intune and other SaaS technologies will be an advantage
- Experience and technical knowledge in Azure, AWS will be an advantage
- Strong desire to develop and follow standards and procedures
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||CT3125156-01#0306|
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.