- Prepare and execute fund flows for aircraft transactions and debt financing;
- Monitor the Group's daily cash position, plan cross border cash pooling, time deposit placements or other investment plans;
- Review and approve bank loan payments and expense payments;
- Review interest rate or currency swap agreements and settlements;
- Monitor and report the invoicing and aging of accounts receivables on group level;
- Monitor the bank account opening status and maintain bank relationship;
- Work closely with local treasury teams in PRC and Europe on cross-border fund transfers and collection of accounts receivables;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business / Accounting or related disciplines;
- 5 to 8 years' solid corporate treasury experience preferably in multinational corporation or listed companies;
- Strong cross boarder fund flow experience in both Hong Kong and PRC;
- Understanding of hedging and treasury product is a definite asset;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interest parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply Now
Personal data collected will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.