Assist the Senior Manager to oversee the followings:
• Plan, direct & facilitate the daily operations of the Social Enterprise Division (SED).
• Oversee the financial items of income, expenditures, return on investment and maintain SED as a profit generator.
• Ensure compliance with relevant rules, regulations and procedures.
• Build SED image by collaborating with staff, customers, business partners, government, community organizations and enforcing ethical business practices.
• Develop the source of donor and business partner.
• Apply funding to support the finance of SED if appropriate.
• Maintain team morale and cohesiveness.
• Any ad hoc duties as required.
• Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline.
• 5 years’ working experience in middle management level.
• Mature, self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work independently.
• Analytical and detail thinking.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment and build excellent rapport with internal teams; strong teamwork is a must.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested parties, please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to:
Human Resources Division
4/F New Horizons Building
2 Kwun Tong Road
Or by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
|Job ref no.||SR18/040/C/SED (CT3115153-01#0014)|