• Perform variance analysis on key financial performance indicators for business unit and highlight the implications to leaders in China for financial performance monitoring and improvement
• Partner with the respective business unit accountants and administrators in China for the development of comprehensive financial modelling for annual business planning
• Carry out financial analysis on balance sheet and profit and loss for cost control
• Compile financial data to facilitate regional leaders’ decision making, optimize business performance and drive long term business growth
• Structure efficient and sustainable work processes and system for continuous improvement
• Provide support in commercial training
• Other ad hoc assignments as required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Qualified accountant from professional accounting institutions
• At least 7 years of relevant experience with Big 4 audit firm or multinational organizations preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical and commercial sense
• A good team player and able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please click “Apply Now" to submit your online application.
To explore more job opportunities in Arup, please visit our website at http://www.arup.com/Careers/Experienced_Hires/ApplyForAJob
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||HON0000OT (CT3118866-01#0113)|
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with more than 14,000 people in 87 offices across 34 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.