• Develop operational risk policies and standards for risk management.
• Perform operational risk identification and assessment in business units.
• Implement strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
• Assist Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control indicators.
• Coordinate with senior management in performing operational risk reviews.
• Track and monitor operating risk issues for business units.
• Report operational risk issues and decisions to senior management on regular basis.
• Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the operational activities.
• Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate risk.
• Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders and business partners by addressing issues/concerns in timely manner.
• Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures.
• Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
• Bachelor degree holder with a relevant professional qualification (e.g. FRM, CPA, CFA).
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably with at least 1 years external /internal auditing experience.
• Familiar with good practices in auditing, corporate governance and risk management. Strong IT knowledge, IT audit experience and/or experience in using a risk management tool a definite advantage.
• Strong analytical thinking, able to carry out original analysis, benchmarking against best practices and provide constructive recommendations.
• Well-organized, demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and drive, and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to build and maintain effective team relationships.
• Excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
|Job ref no.||CT3116793-01#0002|
|Require to Travel||